Fergie at Cartier Love Charity Bracelet Launch
Cartier, the French designer, makes the jewelry and watches that are worn by Hollywood’s hottest.
Fergie and stars like Eva Mendes, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie, Janet Jackson, Bridget Moynahan, and Emmy Rossum all came out to support the new Love Charity Bracelet, an initiative to raise money for various organizations.
Get ready for what Fergie was wearing on the show...
Interested in one?
- a white gold, onyx, a diamond Agraffe bracelet ($60,600)
- onyx and diamond double Agraffe drop earrings ($28,700)
- a white gold, diamond and sapphire star ring ($5,775)
- a white gold and diamond Mandela Deco pendant necklace ($327,000)
- a white gold, diamond and onyx orchid ring ($60,000)
- a white gold and diamond swirl bracelet ($158,000)
If so, today (June 19), is Cartier’s official LoveDay, so get out there and buy up some jewelry, as ten percent of all sales from the entire Love collection will benefit charity.